All Cat Houses > Climate Master PLUS Insulated Cat Houses > Large
Climate Master Plus Large Cat House
Climate Master Plus Large Cat HouseNotice: We are currently expanding our pet house manufacturing facility and will be out of production during this process. We are now accepting pre-orders for expected delivery in 2-3 months.
Our Price: US$439.95
insulated large outdoor cat house featuring PanelAbode engineered panels, removable roof, premium all-weather cat door, and more!
This large insulated outdoor cat house is designed specifically for large cats weighing up to about 25 lbs.* It can also be used by small toy breed dogs. Like our Climate Master Series insulated cat houses, this house features our PanelAbode laminated engineered panel technology, a thick layer of true foam insulation, our Slide-Lock removable roof system, and a host of other popular features for the ultimate comfort and protection of your pet.
It also features a premium all-weather cat door for superior draft protection and extreme weather protection. Our cat doors are professionally engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A. from quality materials for the optimal conmfort and safety of your cat - and of course, to be long-lasting! In fact, our cat doors are backed by a 90-day satisfaction guarantee and 5-year warranty! The acrylic panels are molded to form a thermo-pane effect, whereby a pocket of air is trapped between the inner and outer layers. Much in the same way a modern double-pane window is more energy efficient than an old single-pane window, the Thermo-Pane provides superior insulation to retain heat in the winter and block heat in the summer. The result is a cat door that is superior to flap style doors.
Our engineered panel construction is superior to plastic houses as well as traditional cedar, pine, fir, and plywood cat houses. Climate Master cat houses are extremely resistant to moisture and insects, are stronger and more scratch and dent resistant, and far less likely to warp and/or crack than competitors' materials.
* Weight recommendations for cat houses are estimates only. Please check house measurements to ensure an appropriate size.
|Recommended For||large cats up to 25 lbs and toy breed dogs to 20 lbs*|
|External Dimensions||25" Width x 29" Depth x 25 1/4" Height|
|Internal Dimensions||16 3/4" Width x 20 1/2" Depth x 19 3/4" Height|
|Door Type||Premium All Weather Cat Door|
|Door Size||6 1/2" Wide x 7 1/4" High|
|Roof / Base Insulation||1 1/2"|
Large Cat House Features:
- Panel-Abode Engineered Panel System - simulated rough-sawn cedar finish - stronger, more durable and more dimensionally-stable than traditional cedar cat houses, with superior scratch, dent, warp, moisture, and insect resistance!
- Superior Insulation - We use true foam insulation up to 1 1/2 inches thick - no gimmicks, and we fully insulate the floor, all 4 walls, and the roof panels unlike many competitors
- Slide-Lock True Removable Roof - remove the roof panels in seconds without any tools required for easy cleaning and kitten observation
- Pre-Finished / Easy Assembly - requires less maintenance and comes completely finished ready for assembly in less than 10 minutes! - cedar houses require sealing or staining to prevent discoloration and weathering
- Vented Ridge Cap - provides ventilation and allows heat to escape in summer
- Raised Feet - prevent base from scratching finished deck surfaces, provide air circulation, & protect membrane on base of house
- Premium All-Weather Dog Door - professionally engineered and manufactured in the USA from the finest quality materials including powder-coated color-matching aluminum frame, shatter-resistant clear acrylic self-closing door panels, and lock.
- Offset Door - provides a larger windbreak and area out of the direct sun - a centered door increases exposure to foul weather and direct sunlight
- Roof Pitch and Overhang - our steeper roof pitch and larger overhang sheds rain and snow better than competitor's models - roofline slopes away from door to prevent rain from dripping on your pet
Other Climate Master Plus Pet Houses Reviews
This dog house is great. Super well made with tons of insulation. I no longer have to worry that my dog will be cold. - Bill P.
My dog loves its new house. Thanks! - Jill
This house is very well made and HUGE! I couldn't believe how big it was when it arrived. - Mark
Extremely well designed and made. - Gordon
Very well made. Love it!
Really easy to put together. Good quality. Dog still isn't convinced though. - Jim P
Easy to assemble and overall well made. Quick customer service when I called about a piece of the wood being the wrong size - they had the replacement sent out to me on the same day. - Yang
Easy to assemble and looks terrific. It was available in an extra large size which was perfect for our dog. Insulated which is ideal for an outside dog. Sturdy appearance also. - Rick
Click here to learn more about
Climate Master Plus Series cat houses,
including other sizes