All Dog Houses > Climate Master ARCTIC Heated Dog Houses > Large
Climate Master Arctic Large Heated Dog House
Out of Stock
large heated & insulated dog house featuring PanelAbode engineered panels, removable roof, premium all-weather dog door, and more!
This large heated & insulated dog house is designed specifically for large dog breeds weighing up to about 100 lbs, including most German Shepherds, smaller Rottweilers, Golden Retrievers, Border Collies, Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, and other similar-sized dogs.* Like our Climate Master Plus Series insulated dog houses, this house features our PanelAbode laminated engineered panel technology, a thick layer of true foam insulation, our Slide-Lock removable roof system, premium all-weather dog door for superior draft protection, and a host of other popular features for the ultimate comfort and protection of your pet.
The Climate Master Arctic Series houses also include a Hound Heater Deluxe, the only safety-certified purpose-built dog house heater! Thermostatically-controlled, you simply set the desired temperature and the heater will keep your pet warm throughout the winter. Powered by a replaceable, ultra-reliable, extremely long life (50,000+ hour) wire resistance element.
Our engineered panel construction is superior to plastic houses as well as traditional cedar, pine, fir, and plywood dog houses. Climate Master dog houses are extremely resistant to moisture and insects, are stronger and more scratch and dent resistant, and far less likely to warp and/or crack than competitors' materials.
* Breed and weight recommendations for dog houses are estimates only. As dogs come in many different shapes and sizes, we recommend you use our sizing chart to ensure you are purchasing the correct house for your dog.
|Recommended For||Medium to Large Dogs See Sizing Guide*|
|External Dimensions||36 3/4" Width x 39 3/4" Depth x 37 3/4" Height|
|Internal Dimensions||26 3/4" Width x 31" Depth x 31 3/4" Height|
|Door Type||Premium All Weather Dog Door|
|Door Size||11 3/4" Wide x 16" High|
|Roof / Base Insulation||1 1/2"|
|Wall Insulation||1 1/2"|
|Heater||Hound Heater Deluxe|
Large Dog House Features:
- Hound Heater Deluxe - Thermostatically-controlled, safety-certified, and purpose-built dog house heater
- Panel-Abode Engineered Panel System - simulated rough-sawn cedar finish - stronger, more durable and more dimensionally-stable than traditional cedar dog houses, with superior scratch, dent, warp, moisture, and insect resistance!
- Superior Insulation - We use true foam insulation up to 1 1/2 inches thick - no gimmicks, and we fully insulate the floor, all 4 walls, and the roof panels unlike many competitors
- Slide-Lock True Removable Roof - remove the roof panels in seconds without any tools required for easy cleaning and puppy observation
- Pre-Finished / Easy Assembly - requires less maintenance and comes completely finished ready for assembly in less than 10 minutes! - cedar houses require sealing or staining to prevent discoloration and weathering
- Vented Ridge Cap - provides ventilation and allows heat to escape in summer
- Raised Feet - prevent base from scratching finished deck surfaces, provide air circulation, & protect membrane on base of house
- Premium All-Weather Dog Door - professionally engineered and manufactured in the USA from the finest quality materials including powder-coated color-matching aluminum frame, shatter-resistant clear acrylic self-closing door panels, and lock.
- Offset Door - provides a larger windbreak and area out of the direct sun - a centered door increases exposure to foul weather and direct sunlight
- Roof Pitch and Overhang - our steeper roof pitch and larger overhang sheds rain and snow better than competitor's models - roofline slopes away from door to prevent rain from dripping on your pet
Click here to learn more about
Climate Master Arctic Series dog houses,
including other sizes