All Dog Houses > Climate Master Insulated Dog Houses > Extra Large
Extra Large Insulated Dog House
Climate Master Extra Large Dog House
Our Price: US$799.95
designed for very large dog breeds, this extra large insulated dog house features PanelAbode Engineered Panel Technology, Slide-Lock removable roof system, and more!
Our extra large insulated dog house is designed specifically for large dog breeds weighing up to about 220 lbs, including larger Alaskan Malamutes, large male Rottweilers, most Great Pyrenees, most Saint Bernards, most Bullmastiffs, and other similar-sized dogs.* Like all of our Climate Master Series insulated dog houses, this house features our PanelAbode laminated engineered panel technology, a thick layer of true foam insulation, our Slide-Lock removable roof system, and a host of other popular features for the ultimate comfort and protection of your pet.
Our engineered panel construction is superior to plastic houses as well as traditional cedar, pine, fir, and plywood dog houses. Climate Master dog houses are extremely resistant to moisture and insects, are stronger and more scratch and dent resistant, and far less likely to warp and/or crack than competitors' materials.
* Breed and weight recommendations for dog houses are estimates only. As dogs come in many different shapes and sizes, we recommend you use our sizing chart to ensure you are purchasing the correct house for your dog.
|Recommended For||Large to Very Large Dogs (See Sizing Guide)*|
|External Dimensions||44 3/4" Width x 47" Depth x 49 1/4" Height|
|Internal Dimensions||36 1/2" Width x 38" Depth x 43 1/4" Height|
|Door Type||Premium Vinyl Flap (multi-slat)|
|Door Size||16 1/2" Wide x 23 1/2" High|
|Roof / Base Insulation||1 1/2"|
|Wall Insulation||1 1/2"|
Extra Large Dog House Features:
- Panel-Abode Engineered Panel System - simulated rough-sawn cedar finish - stronger, more durable and more dimensionally-stable than traditional cedar dog houses, with superior scratch, dent, warp, moisture, and insect resistance!
- Superior Insulation - We use true foam insulation up to 1 1/2 inches thick - no gimmicks, and we fully insulate the floor, all 4 walls, and the roof panels unlike many competitors
- Slide-Lock True Removable Roof - remove the roof panels in seconds without any tools required for easy cleaning and puppy observation
- Pre-Finished / Easy Assembly - requires less maintenance and comes completely finished ready for assembly in less than 10 minutes! - cedar houses require sealing or staining to prevent discoloration and weathering
- Vented Ridge Cap - provides ventilation and allows heat to escape in summer
- Raised Feet - prevent base from scratching finished deck surfaces, provide air circulation, & protect membrane on base of house
- Clear Vinyl Flap Doors - to protect your pet from the elements, we use the same heavy duty vinyl flap material used in refrigerated buildings - the clear vinyl allows light to enter the house for your pet's comfort
- Offset Door - provides a larger windbreak and area out of the direct sun - a centered door increases exposure to foul weather and direct sunlight
- Roof Pitch and Overhang - our steeper roof pitch and larger overhang sheds rain and snow better than competitor's models - roofline slopes away from door to prevent rain from dripping on your pet
Click here to learn more about
Climate Master Series dog houses,
including other sizes